Thursday, February 17, 2011

Welcome Spring!

It's been a while since my last post so I have lots to show/tell. Got my first screen printing project done, and I had a blast doing it! The first project was more about experimenting with the printmaking process. We had to find random objects, scan them, and make a composition of them. This is what I came up with...

I have also managed to get my resume done! YAY!!!

AND, I've been outside to enjoy the wonderful Wisconsin weather we've been having. Of course a winter in Menomonie isn't complete without a visit to the Devil's Punchbowl.





Today I had my meeting for Scotland. It's hard to believe how quickly that's coming up. I've even had dreams about this trip! Unfortunately I have too much work to do to get too worked up about it. Work, work, work.

No comments:

Post a Comment