Wednesday, February 2, 2011

More Concepts

Had to add another element to my sign proposal for Bad Cat Bicycles. A window cling for the shop phone number, rentals, and MAMBA (Menomonie Area Mountain Bike Association) would be added to each window panel...because what bike shop doesn't have signs on their windows? I never even knew that they had rental bikes. I think that's some extremely useful information.

And could it possibly be that I'm already fixing my "finished" personal logo?? Yup. Go figure. Here's the new and, what I think is, improved logo solution.

The round logo was getting hard to work with (I'm busting my butt trying to design a resume as well here), and the simplicity of this satisfies me.

Wait...? Satisfied? As in done?   I give it a week....

1 comment:

  1. I really like your new business cards! Get a shot of your resume up!
    I kinda noticed your logo banner is a tad fuzzy. I would save it as a web compatible file, then it won't do that.
    Just some advice, looks GGGREAT!

    ReplyDelete