Thursday, March 24, 2011

Grow, Blog, Grow!

I'm trying quite hard to get this baby of a blog to grow! I want this blog to be so loaded with images and designs that scrolling through every single one takes days (okay that's a bit extensive but you get the point).
In the past few weeks I've been trying to "get my shit together" if you will. I finished my signage project (you can see the final here), got some more pictures/test ads done for my advertising photography class, and GOT AN INTERNSHIP.  Brandgarten is a branding firm located in Madison, WI, and I'm so thrilled to have the opportunity to work for them!
Anyway- back to the photography pictures. My ad is on Easy Cheese (kind of difficult, but I'm well on my way) so I've been working on rough drafts and test shots... these are 2 out of the 3 total that I need to have. Much work needs to be done, especially on my Easy Cheese hand-sqeezed letters...

I only have another week or so to perfect these shots/ads as well as come up with another shot. After this we hit the ground running on our next set of ads so I need to start thinking about another product. 
Also finished up another screen print. The theme was "2012", and the prints turned out amazingly well, expect to see photos soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment