Sunday, January 9, 2011

Thank you, Nora, for booking on Orbitz!

As if this week couldn't have gotten any more hectic, I was convinced to book my flight to London! After relying on my family for so many years to plan all of our travels, it was difficult to be doing this all on my own. So it's official. I will be flying from Minneapolis to London, taking a train from London to Edinburgh, flying from Edinburgh to Amsterdam, and finally flying from Amsterdam back to Minneapolis, and this journey begins the day finals end. Booking the flight was more stressful than I had imagined; my heart was actually pounding and I was terribly nervous.
BUT there isn't much time to be excited. I still have to focus on my winter class and I've been uploading my better projects to my Behance website. Because, even though I have been lucky enough to have the opportunity to go abroad for 3 weeks, I still have to find a summer job. Finding a decent summer job is something that I really want, so as of now I'm prepping for interviews (**fingers crossed**). I am almost finished getting everything updated except for my personal logo. It seems like I am not even close to satisfied with my logo every time I try to revisit it. Let's hope for a breakthrough....

No comments:

Post a Comment