Wednesday, January 5, 2011

To whom it may concern,

After taking a drawing class that used blogging to showcase our work and discuss our current artistic thoughts I decided that it wouldn't hurt to continue to the process on my own! My hope is that this blog shows my thought process, my interests, and bridges my photography and designs.
I am also currently working on redesigning my personal logo/id system so that I can get ready to hand out resumes and business cards. Apparently this is the time to get the rest of your life in order... ready, go! 
I'm taking a winter class right now that has basically sucked up all of my spare time (yet, here I sit). Printmaking: Monotype has proved to be quite the undertaking but I'm still excited about it. While I obviously have my struggles in this class, I try to remain as positive as possible. It's nice only having to worry about one class for the time being...even if that class runs for 6.5 hours a day.
Over my short break I managed to get a new lens and flash for my Nikon. While at home I did some random dabbling with bokeh photography but still have some major kinks to work out. And since I don't see the light of day here at school, I'll have to wait until the weekends to do further experimenting. But until then, it's printmaking, printmaking, printmaking!

Also, check out my other sites!

http://www.behance.net/noralanger

http://www.wix.com/noralanger/photography

No comments:

Post a Comment